My new girlfriend

by ChristopherLHL

I've known her for a long time and I always loved her hair. Not to mention that she's beautiful. I picked her up and we decided to go for a hike at a waterfall not too far from our house in Pennsylvania. As we drove I kept on peering over to see her delightfull smile and of course that long, thick, beautiful hair. We arrived and I held her hand as we began to walk. Sometimes the trail narrowed and I would fall behind her so I could look at her gorgeous tresses as it swung from side to side. The way the sun glistened off of her highlights was absolutely breathtaking. We found a quiet spot and we took our shoes off to wade in the water. At one moment she almost slipped and I grabbed her before she fell into the shallow water. I held her close and began to run my fingers through her hair. She moaned quietly as I massaged her scalp. And I began to feel the same way as my palm left her scalp and brushed her hair behind her ear. I then leaned in and kissed her. Softly at first, then deeper. Our tongues twirled and I grabbed a handful of her luscious locks as I pressed up against her. We stood there for hours our tongues intertwined and my hands stroking that lovely hair. I told her how much I loved her long hair. She said "I'm glad, because I'm never cutting it." OMG The girl of my dreams!