Re: hope you guys enjoyed

by Taylor

I always hate to see someone leave in a huff. For a minute and a huff.

This board is a lot of things to a lot of different people. For me it is a place to come and find out what's going on in the long hair fetish community. Other people come here to sell videos that they produce like Anya and Leona. These content producers are trying to make a living by fulfilling our fantasies and when we post for free what they're selling we are discouraging them from contributing.

HairFetish 2016 was doing is a bit different. He was actually paying people on cams to do hair jobs then posting that video for all of us to see -- for free. I see that as somewhat different than buying someone's clip and posting it, which would certainly impact sales. Posting clips of Camp sessions seems different but maybe a cam performer would disagree.

It bugs me too when I see people coming on this board and expecting everything for free. It would be lovely if all us guys had long haired wives or girlfriends who didn't care about being on camera and we could all share videos of ourselves getting fantastic hairjobs. But that is unrealistic and it's never going to happen.

What I love about this place is that people from all over the world who love long hair come here and share their pictures videos and experiences. In a situation like that it's natural that some idiots and assholes will also show up. I hope the vast majority of visitors don't let that get to them.