Re: Two things I am looking for please

by Alan

Yeah,

I know all about that. I was the guy who ran The Digital Hair Extension website western edition until Marcus Cosker gave up the main site and allowed me to continue under his old domain name. I ran it till August of 2010 when I met the woman I'm now married to. By the way, a few months ago, without any pressure from me, announced she was letting her hair grow longer, "one last time" in her life. Of course she knows how much I love long hair, but till then was determined to keep it just barely below shoulder length.

She has needed my help for ages to take care of her hair (lucky me), but even more so now that she broke her collar bone in a gym accident.

When I went to post this image I found in the same folder, a smaller thumbnail version indicating that I had been displaying the image on my web site. But it is those faint blue letters in reverse, that tells me it was scanned from a magazine. I've also studied the image in Photoshop, in great detail, and can not see any signs of it being faked. It may be, but it is a damn good job. I have one more trick up my sleeve, and if it produces any results, I'll post them here.

Alan