Hair Tickles

by HairTickle

I've mentioned before that when I was a child, up until I hit puberty, my mum used to give me "hair tickles". I've had a hair fetish ever since, and I feel like going into more detail.

My mum had long, golden hair down to her waist. It was incredibly soft, silky and thick. I would be lying on my back on the bed/sofa with my shirt off and my arms stretched out above my head, exposing my chest and stomach. My mum would brush her hair and sometimes back-comb it to make it extra fluffy. Then, she would let it loose all over my naked upper body. She would drag it up and down, side to side, shake it all over, swing it, bounce it up and down, starting slowly and getting quicker until she was practically whipping me with her hair. It felt amazing. With each repetitive movement, my skin would become more sensitive to the touch. I'm currently sat here trembling at the thought of all this.

I would be very grateful if anyone could write a story about this scenario, or even better, describe (in detail) similar situations that happened to anyone else.