Re: People you know who have fast-growing hair...

by ninja

Yes, that's one of the things that has always amazed me. Throughout the years i've known several women who had amazing hair growing speeds, especially way back when in high school.

I remember one girl specifically, although there were plenty more. One of them had light brown hair just over shoulder length. It was straight and really, really silky. I always wished for her to grow her hair, but never told her. Back then I was way too shy and frankly struggling quite a bit with my sexuality because of all these weird fetishes I have.

At some point I noticed that her hair had gotten a bit longer and I secretly hoped that she had finally started growing it out. I remember that I used to take note of how far on her jacket her hair would reach so that in my mind I could keep track of the growth and thus see whether she was actually growing it out. It seemed to be growing every week somehow, really really fast. I witnessed it grow over the course of one year to about mid-back length.

Then this happend, I must have been around 15 or so and we had a school party at somebody's house. I was sitting on a sofa and in front of me, on the floor was this girl . She sat with her back towards me, leaning against the sofa, my legs on either side of her. Her wonderful, silky hair was right there, between her back and the sofa. Imagine what goes throw your mind and body when you have a long hair fetish and the girl with the most beautiful, shiny and silky hair of the entire class is sitting right there, between your legs! Right, I didn't know what to do, I was so shy so I couldn't really utter a word.

As I said, her hair was on her back, against the sofa, but at some point she used her hands and flipped her hair up, so that it ended up between my legs. I had my arms on my legs, so part of all that silk touched my bare arms. I can still remember the shiver that went to my body when I felt her smooth hair on my skin. I don't remember exactly how, but at that point I touched her hair with my hands and started combing it with my fingers. At first she didn't really do or say anything, she was talking to other people. I remember that rather quickly my entire surroundings faded from view and all I could see, feel and smell was her hair. Then I suddenly realised what I was doing. I had not even spoken a word to her and I just touched her hair! Oh my God, I thought, she must be upset, so I stopped. Immediately she turned her head and said: "Why are you stopping, that felt really nice. Go on, continue!".

Not in my wildest dreams had I ever imagined a girl actually telling me to play with her hair. I'm not sure, but I think that the entire evening I only played with her hair. I don't think I talked to anyone, got up from that spot on the sofa or drank anything. I was just fiddling with her hair all night. I braided it, then undid the braids. Made ponytails. Experimented with Dutch and French braids. I do remember that at some point another girl sat next to me and explained to me how to do a proper braid. It was heaven, pure hair heaven.

At the end of the night, the girl asked me if I would accompany her while cycling home (it was about half an hour by bike I think). So we drove back home together and the hormones raced through my body. I didn't even know it, but it turned out that she actually lived like 1 minute from where I lived. Knowing that at some point she would to have go a slightly different way than I would, I asked her if I should drive her all the way to her house. Sadly she said no. I asked again, to make sure that she was sure and would be ok, but it was a definite no and she cycled off in to the dark night.

A few months later I left that school because we moved to another town. About a year and a half later there was another party from my now former class and a couple of my former classmates also invited me. I went there and honestly didn't even think about that girl. That is, until I saw her again. In those 18 or so months, her hair had grown from about mid-back to about tailbone length. My jaw literally dropped to the floor in amazement. Her hair had grown extremely fast and looked incredibly healthy and shiny. Just pure silk!

Anyway, back to the present day... My girlfriend's hair is now a little bit over tailbone length. From time to time I cut off about 1 inch, but it seems to grow back rather quickly as well. She has not yet reached terminal length, so I'm curious as to how long it will be in the future. She says she wants to grow it as long as it will grow, so that's a very pleasant outlook on the future I'd say