Re: Two things I am looking for please

by Alan

Dear Kate,

Time to throw in my TWO cents about you and your beautiful hair.

I get it that you are, as you say, "bored" with your hair.

My second wife was a hair dresser and was always changing her hair, due to boredom and of course the very easy access to someone (other beauticians in her shop) equally bored who would change it. BUT, it never exceeded shoulder length.

My current wife (2nd wife passed away) had very curly hair when I met her in 2010. I had heard about the Brazilian Blowout and offered her one from a hair dresser I'd know for 25 years. Now she has silky smooth straight hair between the every three month treatments. Being 60 yrs old, she thinks hair much longer than shoulder length is TOO long. Fortunately for me, since I love long hair, for some unknown reason, she has decided to let it grow. Again, likely boredom.

Therefore, my advice to you is take the comments you have seen here as a strong affirmation of your true beauty, and that of your lovely long hair. Both you and your hair are lovely. Secondly, start checking out the web site by Kyle R Saunders:

pinterest.com/kylersaunders/beautyhairextraordinaire135/ Kyle has amassed 135 sets of about 1000 images each. That is over 1/8th of a million images of women with beautiful long hair, mostly red, as that is his/her favorite. But there you will see thousands upon thousands of women with all different styles and colors. Just stick to colors God has created. That is, stay away from crimson, burgundy, green and blue and pink!!! Nothing at all wrong with your current hair color!! Keep your ends gently trimmed, get a good education and find a handsome, intelligent man who will appreciate you for the beauty you are and take good care of you. Enjoy life.

Sincerely,

Alan