Re: Taking Suggestions!

by Taylor

Mistress Meana,

Thank you for asking for our suggestions for your next hairjob video!

As a beautiful, dominant, long-haired woman, you fulfill many of my fetish/fantasies.

I agree with Ads' suggestion that you tie up a captive for a hairjob, but I would ask that you keep it simple and sexy. Here's a scenario:

You and your Guy are kissing beside a bed. You order him to lie down on the bed and then you tie him spread eagle so he can't escape. (Why would he want to?)

You then proceed to tease, torture and torment him with your amazing, silky hair and beautiful body. It doesn't have to be rough or cruel, but you are in charge and not above making him beg for the soft touch of your hair.

I would love to see you in a 69 position above your captive, whipping his cock and balls with your hair while he licks your sweet pussy. If he pleases you and you choose to ride him, you could whip his face and chest with your hair as you bounce up and down.

You have such a sexy voice, and I love it when you talk during the videos about what you are doing with your hair. That would be a great part of the tease, too.

Thanks again for asking for our input on your next video. Whatever you choose to do, I can't wait to buy it!