world best hairjob I have seen in my life

by wkkm28hair

I found these precious legendary pictures set in the link of one of Japanese hair fetish blog here below:

kamisuki.blog.jp/archives/cat_80287.html

I try to translate with google translation service to make all of you understand what it is written in Japanese. I really love to see this video and I would appreciate if some one help to guide us the available buy link.

This is what written in Japanese together with picture on the blog page. It is translated with google here below:

I think I will write the story of hair fetish today .

If the gentlemen who visit this my minor site , there is a work that does not need to be longer description .

But it has become a rather difficult to obtain scarce goods helpless now .

So , you know gentlemen would also be many .

In the past, there was a skill in the art to say that Venus Video that has been dealing with adult DVD in a form that says consignment .

Oct , who offers Ryosaku as a god of there hair fetish .

It sold what installment in the series products , the arrowhead that had hope Ryosaku the future , and , skilled in the art was out of business .

For more information I do not know , but as I should have put in a generous hand if become such a thing , is every night that wet the pillow .

In the hands of such a caretaker , there is work that remains only one .

But I think that was the first work to be sure memorial , memory might be different because it is not clear .

Today want to generously dropped the capture of work that has become such a legend .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THESE LETTER LINES BELOW ARE BETWEEN PICTURES LETTER LINES

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brown Hair Long Hair woman is a model .

Is this angle is understood the irresistibly fetish mind .

Hair Koki of women -led .

This time ... grabbed Munzuto eagle the Long Hair

Hair Koki male -driven .

Caretaker is a faction preference is more of here .

And last moment ...

... From the high-speed piston remains tightly wrapped in hair

It mass firing of the masterpiece .

Squeeze until the last moment .

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FROM HERE TO BELOW IS ENDING LETTERS AFTER PICTURES.

Completely it is perfect.

It is completely legend.

What I have been involved, the conversation in this work does not come out at all.

Even one of the words may not come out.

Hair fetish author to earnestly is, be said that sincere work was dedicated to the hair fetish us.

I think of the author of the hair, nothing is spoken work says it all quiet.

Great masterpiece.

Compared hair Fechimono to an earlier, but there is who has still increased, nowadays that the intention of the side to seek the intention of the manufacturer does not match is not low, the video is not found that was found of the fetish heart so far.

Oct Mr., also Will not you sell personally.

We are individuals and well-equipped video sales of environment Compared to those days, is the management who not stop secretly pray a comeback.

Manufacturer's that enthusiasm to say that you Umidaso a hair fetish work, and this kind of work to Come reference, I would like you to create the world a masterpiece!