Re: Re: Re: How I got my hair fetish

by Tailman

The Mother of a friend had long blonde hair that she wore in a bun. One day she looked different and I realized her hair was in a high ponytail. The tail was not in a band but held by a kind of clip that allowed the ponytail to be very full at the root. Mrs. G's tail was very full and thick, hanging to her waist. I was in shock and found breathing difficult. I had never seen so much hair on a mature lady - the image and memories of my experience with Mrs. G's hair still, many years later, stimulate an erection. From that point forward Mrs. G's hair was always worn in the high tail - and became a source of many wet dreams.

My friend and I were on a swimming team and often I traveled with them to away meets. I sat behind Mrs. G, hoping for a chance to touch her hair. This was long ago, cars at that time did not have the big headrests, blocking view and access. Mrs. G always began our journeys with her tail pulled over her shoulder, her hair hanging across her chest. Eventually her tail would slip off the shoulder and lay on the seat-back. With my heart in my throat and adrenaline pumping I moved my hand to the seat-back to touch her hair. As Mrs. G moved her head while driving, her ponytail slid across my hand. The feeling was amazing and I was immediately erect. I felt guilty, touching the hair of a friends Mom. I was afraid to get caught playing with her hair. Eventually I overcame my fears and caressed her tail.

Playing with Mrs. G's ponytail was the beginning of a lifelong fetish I still enjoy today.