Long Hair on Pinterest

by LHL Website: Beautiful Long Hair

I created a blog on Pinterest about long hair. Here is the link: pinterest.com/tlrock63

I have 13 boards of which three; "Hair styling...", "Hair articles...", and "I Like It" do not have long hair pictures. That leaves 10 boards about long hair with 13 thousand pictures. Pinterest is "G" rated so don't expect pictures showing anything else.

The main two boards are "Beautiful Long Hair" and "Beautiful Long Hair Outdoors". "BLH(Beautiful Long Hair)2" are indoor pics that didn't meet the standard for "BLH". "BLH3" didn't make it into "BLH2". "BLH4" are outdoor pics that didn't meet the standard for "BLH Outdoors". "BLH6" are pics where long hair wasn't the main subject of the picture or I haven't figured out where to put them yet. The other boards are self explanatory. There are no black and white pictures in any board except the one marked "Beautiful Hair - B&W, Victorian...". I update Pinterest about once or twice a week.

Please take look and let me know what you think. Oh, BTW the cover picture for the board "BLH" is my wife.

lhl