Re: Re: Re: Re: Meana Wolf's Newest HairJob Clip

by Meana Wolf Website: Meana's Website

Hi there!

I do have an AMA on reddit for my own little subreddit space but I wouldn't know how to do a big public one! You should set it up for me! hahah

As far as your main question goes, to be honest I definitely think that piracy has done me much more harm than good. Sure, I have gained a couple new fans from them watching a video on say xvideos or something...but on a niche website like this it is absolutely devastating. It takes a really sweet and genuine fan to go purchase something after they've downloaded it for free. 99% of people won't do that and I honestly don't blame them. I think it makes pirates and fans feel better to think that they are doing me some sort of service by posting my vids, but once a clip is posted (especially on a niche site like this were everyone is looking for that type of clip) the clip is essentially dead.

Do you ever post vids? And if so why? Most people don't know that there are people out there who actually profit of off stealing content from people like myself and other performers. They make a full time living off of our talent by stealing our work and offering it to others for cheap. I can understand why someone would do that, but I simply don't understand why someone does it when there is no benefit to them? What do you think?

Thanks so much for your sweet words! I believe I have answered your other questions on my subreddit!

xoxo

MW