Re: Re: Question to my fellow community

by gomerpyle

in 1974 in was married to a very lovely lady with brown hair just past her knees; we had a neighbor frind ; that was married to a lady with hair in a page boy hair style, very thick,to her shoulder that feel over one eye;they were our neighbors and friends for years; one night my neighbor was over watching monday night foot ball; and he was watching my wife brushing her hair accross the room;i heard him start to breath heavey; as my wife finished she cam over and sat on my left side, as she sat down her hair fell across my lap; my neighbor said how beautiful it looked; and how he wised his wifes hair was long to; well he asked if he could feel it and i jokeing said if i could feel his wifes hair;so the next night him and his wife came over for dinner well after dinner his wife in the liveing room with me and she asked me if i wanted to feel her hair as she did her hair fell over her left eye so i reached over and ran my hand up under her hair that was covering her eye;she told me what her husband said about if you would let me feel my hair you would let him feel your wifes hair; so my wife and her husband came in to the room and sat and we were watching her husband playing in my wifes hair ; all we did was feel and play in their hair we did this alot