Old School Stories

by firefoxx

I'm a long time lurker. Only because I'm REALLY hesitant about posting stuff that other people don't want posted. That being said, there are a number of hair/hairjob stories that appeared in Penthouse and other publications that have not been reproduced in digital form, as far as I can tell. I have been retyping these stories in my spare time (I don't type fast) and I want to offer them to this forum for all the great content that this forum has been provided me from exploding colon and others. Enjoy!

Hair Fucker

They say the great writer Ernest Hemingway had a thing for it. Other than him, I haven’t heard of anyone with a hair fetish, but I certainly have one.

Just the sight of long shimmering hair gets me hard. Feeling it can put a big wet spot on the front of my jeans.

Molly was the woman with whom I discovered my fetish for hair. She was a cherubic-faced, freckled gal with huge breasts and long, straight, gleaming, dark brown tresses. they fell to the middle of her back. Parted down the middle, it framed her smiling face and draped over her shoulders.

It velvety soft to the touch and smelled fresh. I ran my finger through her thick mane constantly, loving it’s soft feel.

Molly was heavy into sex as a 20 year old, fresh-faced new hire in my office. She loved taking the top position, and I loved having her there. She worked her body up and down on top of my cock, leaning forward her hanging breasts swaying and bouncing with her pelvic thrusts, her hair waving like a light breeze was blowing it. Her long and luscious hair fell all around me like a tent and tickled my chest.

I always got off quickly with that soft hair lightly touching my body. I came hard inside her, and she renewed her intense humping. I grabbed her hair in both hands and rubbed it all over my torso, across my chest and all over my face, feeling it gently rub my skin.

Molly would stay on top of me, thrusting herself up and down until she came. When she reached orgasm, her body jerked and her hair would dust off my body like a soft-bristled broom, sweeping across my chest, tickling me, feeling magnificent.

Beautiful, sexy Molly moved on to other guys and I moved on to other long-haired women. Short hair on women doesn’t do much for me. But when I was in Europe, I discovered hair that was on the women’s underarm also has a great effect on me.

I was in France when I saw several women with hairy underarms. I set my sights on one with long, coal black hair on her pretty head which hung in waves nearly to her waist. She also had a thick crop of hair in her armpits.

Her name was Monique and she looked beautiful. Seated at a sidewalk bistro in Paris, I confessed to her my fetish for her hair, admitting how sexy I even found the hair in her armpits.

She laughed pleasantly and told me she had met several men who went nuts for her hair. She said it was not an uncommon thing in Paris.

I ended up at her apartment, peeling her clothes off of her, relishing in the sight of her exquisite body standing naked before me. Her body was supple and dark. She had small breasts, a tiny waist and smooth, rounded hips.

She knelt before me and began sucking my cock. I ran my fingers through her silky hair as her head bobbed back and forth on my cock.

She withdrew my cock from her warm, moist mouth and told me to lie back on her bed. I did and she straddled my cock, lowering her luscious hairy muff onto my throbbing tool, taking me inside her and leaning forward to cover me in her canopy of hair.

I held it and rubbed it all over my stomach, chest, neck, arms and face, feeling it’s softness. it made me cum quickly.

Monique kept on bouncing on top of my cock while I reached up and ran my fingers through her hair in her armpits, feeling its moistness and warmth. The draping hair on her head swaying with her frenetic hip thrusts on my cock and I reveled in the sensation, shooting my rocks off again when her delicious body shook and trembled with her intense orgasm.

I have developed a real thing for redheads lately. Seeing a long, thick mane of red draped over me drives me wild. Sandy is a gorgeous young redhead. She looks and acts naive as hell, but has a body to die for. about 5’3” she measures an exciting 39-23-35. Her heavily freckled breasts are huge and when she fucks me, those heavy hooters smack together loudly.

Sandy’s red wavy hair falls to the middle of her back and drapes over me wonderfully as she rises and falls on my cock. Her apparent naivete disappears when she’s riding my bone. She gives her cunt a tight, circular grinding motion, rubbing her engorged clit through her soft red cunt hair against my pubic bone. She moans loudly and talks dirty to me while she rides me.

Watching that exquisite body work it’s way off on top of me, watching it through a tunnel of fallen red locks, is a pleasure few men can imagine Seeing her pretty face, framed by her luscious hair, knotted up in orgasmic contortions gets me off every time.

Sandy rides me hard, never satisfied with cumming just once. She hunches me until my cock has fallen out of her. And all the while, I’m feeling those luscious strands of red hair being rubbed all over me, feeling its silky softness.

It may be unusual, but hair, to me, is the sexiest part of a woman. Feeling it, smelling it, rubbing it all over my body, rubbing it over my cock, makes me hard just thinking about it!

Woody R.

Kent, OH