Re: End of an Era

by Chris

Well if she really is down for the count, then as a long hair lover I have to say I'm heartbroken and sad. A shame that it all had to end due to some personal problems.

I feel bad for her and certainly wish her all the best, it's just if things were going to end I'd rather she do it her way then to have someone or something else just force her to shut down. I mean you'd want your favorite athlete to end their career due to retirement and not because of a career-ending injury if you get my drift.

She did have 16 great years and as a long hair fan it was an honor and privilege to be there for 10 of them. I'm grateful to have had the pleasure to communicate with her and to get access to some of the greatest long hair content imaginable. I will never forget her and she's earned her place in the long hair hall of fame.

If she ever comes back, I hope I and she can pick up where we left off with her site, but if she doesn't, she's had a terrific run. If this is it for her, all I can say is a great big Thank You to her from the bottom of my heart. She really opened my eyes to the pleasures of long hair and made me accept myself as a long hair lover with a long hair fetish. With her videos and pictures, I can always look back on her career fondly and still get the excitement and joy I've gotten for the last 10 years. Plus, if this is it for her, it's better to have her end while still in good form than to burn out or become jaded.