before and after pictures

by ninja

So last weekend I treated my Mistress on a nice hair routine.

For those interested, here's what I did (for the others just scroll down a bit for the photos )

I started out with combing her hair with a wide tooth comb. Then I took a pair of sharp hairdresser scissors and started to cut out all the split ends and otherwise bad looking ends. That took a really long time, because I had never done all of her hair before, only partially a few weeks ago. Ok, so after that I washed her head with a very mild shampoo and applied a mask to the lengths of her hair. She then went in to the shower to rinse out the shampoo and mask and she applied the same mask again.

After rinsing out the mask, she got out of the shower. I then took the wide tooth comb again and very carefully combed her wet hair, making sure not to put any strain on it. Then I used the blowdryer and a round brush to dry her hair. She doesn't want any heat applied to her hair, so I only used the blowdryer on the cold setting. Which obviously takes ages that way, but the result was quite nice I'd say.

After the hair was almost completely dry I used a flat boar bristle brush to smoothen it even more.

Products I used are from René Furterer, here's a website: renefurterer.com/

Here are a few photos, straight from the camera without any manipulation: