Flash from the past

by ninja

Today I heard a song on the radio that reminded me off the Love Boat TV show. For those who don't know / don't remember / or are too young to know it was a TV show from the 1980-ies: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Love_Boat

Anyway, (I'm sure many do remember the show) when I heard that song on the radio a thought popped back in to my mind. I remember that in one episode there was this girl with amazing long hair, it was light brown (brunette). She had her hair tucked under some sort of captains hat and at some point she took of the hat and this wonderful waterfall of hair tumbled down, all the way to her hips.

Now, it's a memory, so it probably looks way better in my mind than in reality. Still I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who also remembers this scene? If I remember correctly, this girl was a guest on the ship, so she was only there for one episode. I think there was something going on between her and one of the regular cast members, but to be honest the only thing I truly remember was that wonderful silk

I hope there's someone out there who remembers so I can look up the episode, I don't really feel like watching all 249 episode to find out who it was.