My 2 cents

by Anya Website: Certainly not bald! :)

Howdy!

As much as I'm not into the bald look on women, it is an actual fetish. Hair cutting as well. Many of us LOVE long hair, and that's great, but as much as it may be loved by us, those who are into hair cutting love their "fetish" just as much. I don't quite get it, but I don't have to.

Being a woman with really long hair, you'd be surprised at the looks and comments I get. It can go either way: fascination and admiration, or on the opposite end: disgust and looks of "you are ridiculous".

The same is true for the long nails fetish, believe me. Folks think it's either awesome or I'm some sort of freak (and my nails are nowhere near as long as back in the day), but it comes with the territory. I deal with it.

I do disagree that the ladies who are getting paid to cut their hair are "stupid". Some parts of the world are quite impoverished and sometimes you do what you gotta do because you desperately need the money. I don't judge these ladies at all.

And I also have to disagree that they'd make more money by keeping their hair. Sorry but, not everyone has a way of creating, editing and marketing videos. It all costs $.

There's a mentality out there like, "if I put something on the internet, I'll make a lot of money". Um, no, it doesn't work that way. Ask Ninja Embarrassed It's a lot of time and work, A LOT. And you have to spend money to make money, like any business.

Especially in a "micro fetish" such as the long hair fetish. This isn't a common fetish, it's quite small compared to other fetishes, believe me; my 16 year online anniversary is coming up in a couple months, I know a little bit about what I'm talking about.

I say, if you don't like the hair cutting niche, look away. It's not going away. Just love what you love, and most importantly, be kind to the ladies who grow and grow and let if flow.

xoxo,

Anya

Rose