Deleted posts

by ninja

From time to time posts get deleted from the board. There are several people here with rights to do so. These people help all of us tremendously by taking the time and effort of going through every single post and reviewing them. I for one am truly grateful that so much selfless effort is being spent on

that!

Posts get removed when the moderators think those posts are somehow not suitable for the forum. It can also happen that a request for removal had been received.

In case you didn't notice, there are actually rules (terms of use) for this forum. I have now also added two links in the footer ('terms of use' and 'abuse') and I've changed the title of the top menu item from 'rulez' to 'terms of use'. Please review these, I've also copied them below to save you a click.

That being said, I have noticed that recently there are many posts about sharing files. It all started out with sharing files of the now gone website HairWeAreSecrets. Obviously, there is nothing wrong with sharing those files, because the original site is gone, the creators are not missing out in any way by people sharing those files (and not paying for the content). So, even those posts about how to remove the DRM from the copyrighted materials have not been removed.

Unfortunately, recently filesha(i)ring has taken a different route all together. After sharing HWAS files, many other types of content has been shared. I don't see any problem in sharing (also copyrighted) shampoo commercials here or clips from movies or videos and pictures found elsewhere on the net. But when it comes to ladies working hard to create their own content, there have always been different rules here:

We do NOT illegally share content that has been created by hard working individuals. To name a few examples that spring to mind: Anya, Leona, Lelulove, Marianne, etc, etc.

These ladies work to make a living out of their own creations. This also includes the small studios on Clips4Sale and similar websites. It's understandable that not everybody is a fan of all of their work, but it is absolutely not tolerated here that content bought by one is shared with many.

So, in short. It is definitely NOT OK, to share direct links to content that should normally be purchased. Posts containing such content will be removed and posting such content repeatedly can get you banned from the site.

Hope this makes it clear to everybody why certain posts get deleted.

Let's make 2015 a great year for long hair lovers all over the world!!

All the best to all of you.

Ninja Cool

Terms of use

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

kinkyforums.com/forum/index.php?page=terms

The rules to use this forum are very simple and straightforward, it all comes

down to using your common sense. Please review the list below, so we're all on

the same page.

* Do not post anything concerning minors.

e.g. (but not limited to) links, pictures, videos, announcements, etc

* Do not post anything concerning any illegal activity.

e.g. (but not limited to) illegal torrents or other illegal file shares, password trading, wares, cracks, serials, etc

* Do not post anything concerning hatred, racism, bestiallity or discrimination.

* Do not post anything that is off-topic. This being a 'long hair forum', it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what is on-topic.

* Do not post anything that is considered spam.

All messages that kinkyforums.com and it's moderators find unfit for this forum will be removed without notice!

Repeated violation of these terms can get you banned from this website.