E.C. while you're at it

by zeke sentry

E.C. while you're at it perhaps you can go back and fill in all of the missing info on all of your previous posts too. That way this guy that took time out of HIS day to let us know the name of the model that YOU posted wouldn't have to clean up after you. (A sincere apology might be in order, office politics being what they are...just my 2 cents)

And maybe you shouldn't post any pics of models that you aren't exactly sure of what their names are. That way, all of us won't be so damn frustrated trying to do searches without the benefit of a name ( VERY helpful!!!!) for pictures that are marginally different from the ones you posted. Better yet, maybe you should copy and paste your entire web browser history so all of us can know where you found these pics. I mean, think about it, you pull down a huge salary from this site, and it's not like your posts are consistently the best posts year after year, you know what I'm saying? You might want to step up your game bro. I mean, what the hell are we paying you for man?