True Long hair fetish story...

by Mukesh Website: Longhair Fetsih

I had a very serious long hair fetish since 2006 and i couldn't control that... Everytime i saw a woman with long braid i experienced heart thumping.. There were dozens of occasions when i followed long haired woman and failed miserably.. And infact i had the opportunity when a few mature women allowed me to touch their braid privately... But never experienced real hairplay And its never easy to have friendship with long haired women bec they are conservative and apprehensive. Most of the time we fail.. and end up in embarrassment.. But after 10 years of struggle i got in touch with a woman on street while i was buying sweets... And made friendship with her and finally one day she allowed to see her long thick braid.. The smell was erotic and i cummed almost within a few mins in my bathroom... OH my fuckin god,... After a very long time the dream became a reality.... Few users said im lucky when i posted my Gfs pictures... But it happened after years of frustration..... Now tell me is it luck or perseverance ??... Im not expressing any regret on the comments... i welcome them..

This is indeed a true story....