Does anyone really know the answer?

by CharlieFox

My GF is more than willing to play and tease me with her long hair up until I begin to produce precum. When the precum starts, she immediately withdraws her hair above my waist until I cum. I've tried to convince her to give me a hairjob and she won't. We both have done a little research and can't find a definitive answer to our difference.

I say it is safe to get my cum in her hair because cum is mostly fatty acids and proteins - both good stuff for hair.

She says because sperm is living tissue, it will matte her hair if it dries in there. Even if we were to wash it out right away, she says cum will stain her hair. She is naturally a light toned brunette and has her hair professionally treated to blonde.

So, anybody care to weigh-in on the discussion? If you do, and you have sources to cite, please post them here. I've tried to get her to ask a hairdresser or two but she won't, I mean, I can understand not asking her regular hairdresser but she won't even make a few calls to other folks.