Re: Ages to build, a moment to destroy

by Anthony Hair

Hello Ihkisser'm Anthony Hair care and also the beautiful mane my wife practically since we met. I wash her hair with shampoo and cream rinse, brush him, I picked him for special occasions (trying to choose collected do not damage your hair) a part of the daily collected when my job allows me do is also the too. We do not use plates or hot air dryers, no dyes, nothing that can harm your hair. She has put her hair to me to look after it and so very happy I'm doing, and what you see she also likes to look after it myself. In my life I never thought I could take care of a hair as long as yours. Although I like both seem exaggerated you could say I live to take care of your hair.

By the way I would like to see the hair of his wife. Post here some pictures to my email or mandemelas "riverop10@yahoo.es" to view it. If you want to see my wife's mane go to the web "www.tlhp.de" click on "Your Pics" and ali are published, we anticipate that we will be issued later I forwarded them more. If you want this option mandelas to the address (Rico.K @ t-online.de) get printed there and I can see them next to the pictures of my wife's hair that we have posted. Regards.