Re: Re: Re: Re: Anya's camshow hairjo

by longpageboy

I have the feeling that someone is getting carried away somehow. Indeed, it takes some guts to put yourself on the web - you only have to ask Britta, and you´ll learn what she has had to put up with at her German longhair site. On the other hand I wouldn´t expect merely "noble intentions" from anyone who runs such a site - not on moral grounds, but on the grounds of expenses and time put into the whole thing.

As a part-time musician who earns some money on the side with my jazz, I have drawn a clear line between those who get my performances for free, and those who have to pay (of course an amount nowhere near what Michael Jackson might charge), and this distinction is based on the long-term amount of time, energy, and equipment that has gone into making my present shows what they are. Any technical medium with which you work takes time and requires high-level gadgets if you want satisfactory results.

In the same sense I think that Anya has every right to charge money for the gorgeous material she is putting out. At the same time, she may still really care about the people who visit her site and get more out of the many compliments she receives than you could ever get out of the money she makes.

Let´s not be ungrateful. The internet let me realize that I´m not alone with my love or fetish of long hair, and while there´s absolutely nobody close to me in real life willing to grow her hair that long (my wife has waist-length hair and looks a little like Anya), I can see lots of things I thoroughly enjoy, and I know that there are people out there who understand me. The same goes for Leona, by the way. If you have ever tried to shoot your girlfreind in the nude, then you certainly know what an effort goes into such tasteful erotic pictures.

And while everybody is aware of the fact that we are dealing with some kind of erotic fascination here, I don´t think there is any need for such blunt language.

Longpageboy