Anya's latest video - Mane-agerie!

by Chris

It's great to end September with another long hair video from Anya. It didn't feel like much of a wait since "Silky Swagger".

For those of you who have seen Anya's latest hair video, what do you think of it?

foxyanya.com

My thoughts:

-Love the opening with the sensual scalp massage. I can't imagine how good it feels to just let your fingers bathe in and caress Anya's beautiful hair and make her melt from your touch. *sigh* If only I could get my chance. Sad Tongue Sticking Out

-Speaking of Anya's hair, I love the close-ups in these videos! Laughing I can't help but enjoy her dark, rich color and soft texture. Hair like that just begs to be touched (among other things). Of course Anya herself looks very beautiful as usual. Rose

-I just love how Anya's hair softly flows when she does that swishing thing when Jim lays down. It's like a "hairnado" which has yet to, uh, "destroy" Chrisville. Shocked Tongue Sticking Out

-The reach-around stuff was pretty hot. Almost as hot as when Anya looks at Jim when she's in front. Shocked Embarrassed It can be very hot when someone does something to you sexually and yet you can't see them. It's more about the feel of their touch that makes it really erotic.

-What does your shirt say, Anya? "I Wanna Fox With You, Ray William Johnson"? Yes, you can make me shampoo your hair after, um, what happened to it. Laughing Tongue Sticking Out