Re: Re: Long hot hair bhabhi story updat

by longhaircrazylover

Wow.. what a day before yesterday morning i had...

i got some.. bhabi fucking action this morning as well..

Its about evening now and she is out for a trip to tahoe...

So let me narrate you the happenings of that morning when i was back.

It was morning and knowingly i slept enough so that everybody in the house would leave.. As soon as i got up i heard a lot of giggles from the living room .. i came down to see that this hot hot woman is siting and gossiping with some neighbour aunties ....

she has such a naughty touch to everything she does... i bet every man would dream of what noises she would make when she gets boned hard.

and the reality of the matter is that she grunts and moans and makes a lot of noise. which is sooo turning on.....

so anyway when i was down i introduced my self.. i walked up to the table stood beside my bhabhi as she muttered some thing in hindi and laughed about it..

i was slightly embarassed as i dont understand hindi that much.. i could make out some comment made about my physique..

i am about 6feet 4 , and pretty well built...

i came over and pretended like i needed something so i asked my bhabhi where the sugar is in the kitchen..

as soon as i did she twisted her long silky brown hair and put it on her left side and kept talking to me as she was showing me her bare neck ......

her long brown silk.. they are fucking silk... better than silk.. cascaded all the way down below her waist..

she came stopped midway turned around. and bunned her hair while carefully showing me all her movements.... and at the same time talking to the guests in the hall..

i had a boner right there. i wanted to fuck her like a whore an do the bad things you can imagine.....

For a beautiful punjabhi 26 yr old... long silky ... hair... down to her butt.... extremely generous about flipping , bunning , un-bunning, bending... she talks all the time.. flirts with everything.. but safely enough to keep her unsuspecting.. her brain is soo fast.. she speaks broken english... but she is smart , street smart.. a woman who can get around anything or anyone... and she will fuck the life out of you...

i have pumped this woman to death. but she remains.. un gratified.. atleast she makes me feel that way. Tongue Sticking Out

anyho.. so i walked past her bumped into her she laughed. i stared into her eyes.. with a devouring look.. and headed up stairs to my room to wait for the guests to leave...

i waited . i waited.. in the middle she came up to my room.. to laugh at my horny state.. . i got sooo enraged... oh my god i jumped to catch her but she ran downstairs. and i was like damn.....

after about an hour of waiting.. ( man that hour was long!! )..

i fell asleep.. but the end of it.....

then when everyone had gone.. she came upstairs. jumped on me....

gripping my cock and pinching me in a reverse cow girl position....

she was wearing a looooose bun

i got up grabbed her. grinded her through my pants.. and she open her mouth wide and laughed.. and asked me whether i missed her..

i roughly put my hand between her legs.. and told her i missed he rpussy and and i undid her bun.. filled my left fist with her hair.and there were infinite lumps falling every where.

she gave me a blowjob... i was trying to ram her face in.. and she gagged a lot.. but she took it like a pro....

God she is a good lay!!

i lifted her up keeping her upside down i held her with my right arm and i was fucking her mouth....

i dropped her on the ground.. .. she looked up at me.. licking her lips.. i grabbed her hair.. she shrieked.. pushed her face to the foot of the bed. and fucked her face.. grunting away..

i wanted to destroy her smile and her generosity in getting fucked and still being left unravished!! ....

i was being rough with her and she was liking it.. everytime she seemed like she is doing it easy i made it hard and tough and it was sooo turning on and i was hard HARD as a rock.. .....

I was stroking her hair and fucking her face.... my god what hair....

i wish i could take a picture and send it to you...

the closest match of her is narayani shastri...

a short version. but very similar hair..

... and same milfy looks.....

then i dragged her down to the living room. put her on the table, sticking her ass out and pinning her head on the glass top.

i grabbed her hair and started fucking her furiously..... i realized it was a bit too painful so i yanked her head using her hair.. put a couch cushion on it smashed her face into the pillow and restarted the fucking .,..

i knew she loved to scream. but i pushed her on to the pillow and i kept pulling her hair. so that she can catch some breathe..

we did that for 3 to 4 mins..

i was sweating like a pig and as soon as i let her go. she rolled over and collapsed on the ground.

i hadnt come yet i was just taking a break but i was panting like a dog...

i got up to fuck her again. she for first time wanted a break..

i acted like i would wait but i carried her as she was moaning and calling me a mother fucker. i put her face up on the table folded her she locked my neck with her strong small legs...

i started pummping her pussy now. her hair spread on the pillow.i put my head in her hair pool grabbed some of her hair with my teeth and started fucking her.....

i was hammering her and she was screaming but she stopped midway as she was getting exhausted..

she smiled at me.. and she said she wanted to ride me now...

she bunned her hair again.. and i sat on the couch . and we slowed down considerably .. slowly going in and out and she wriggled slowly in and out and she was catching some breathe....

she started speaking to me while fucking me about how much she missed my cock and she was horny everyday.. ... after about 3 to 4 mins.. she told me to fuck her hard so that her hair would ubun itself....

i held her waist and pumped her hard and fast.. i raised my body to get some power and leverage and pumped her hard and hard and slowly her hair unbunned itself slowly.. this got me an orgasm right there.. i shoved my dick in her mouth and came and i grunted and screamed like an animal... she drank it all up..

she almost coughed it up but she took it..

oh my god!!! what a freaking experience that was..

Then i slept .. got up .. fucked her near the washign machine.,..

then we got some food.. fucked her near the kitchen counter.....

then i slept with nose buried in her bun!..

.. aaaaaah......

the day that followed had a much lesser intense sex than this. but god i was burnt out with this.....

and this woman....

i shagged once thinking about day before... and i felt even more horny.. ....:)

Until next time ...

hope you enjoyed it! ..