Re: Re: beautiful long hair ...

by longhaircrazylover

Hi,

So thanks for the luck it was an awesome day of fucking and fucking until evening!! my goodness... its funny writing about this.... i guess i am doing it because its a turn on reminiscing about this..

anyway.....i will again try to be as detailed as possible .... i dont how but i thank my luck i am atleast for a short term living my dream.....

So i purposely woke up late so that my brother leaves home , he is into a lot of travelling and its hard for him to work at home!.. so he was off in the morning ....

i woke up to an ever noisy , loud laughing and giggling of my hot brother's wife.... it is very irritating if you are home and want some lone time but god... that giggle of her's would make any one fuck her to find out how much she screams when she fucks......

i got up and came down for breakfast and realized there was a few neighbours that she was entertaining....

they were speaking something in hindi .. i didnt pay much attention to that..

but i pretended like i just came down for water and would get the hell out of there......

she was wearing a red saree .. hair open .., i could make out that she washed it specially for today... wavy as fucks... the volume was astounding as usual

she called me over and she was cracking some funny joke to her friends ... and i dont understand punjabhi /hindi well.. so i put a smile and i stood next to her.......

She looked up and slapped my thighs and sort of said welcome back..she looked like a lioness wanting to get fucked.....

very well disguised as a family like gesture....

and i said hi to the aunties and asked her to show me where the sugar is.... in the kitchen and i couldnt find it.....

she then said find it yourself in hindi... and she laughed and everyone else laughed .. and i knew she again again was playing me to death....

i left the scene with some smiles cause i was getting hard like a guy just into puberty... i came up. to the kitchen trying to act like i was finding it and was leaning hard against the kitchen counters as it was getting hard to keep off the hardon from my pants...

it was hard for me to leave the kitchen cause it was on my way to the room... so i waited a bit.... while this woman was laghing way ... almost stupidly.. but sluttily at the guests....

i quickly ran upstairs acting like my phone rang..

i wanted to shagg away in the bathroom.. but held back.. i wanted to save it..

it took a good 30 mins for them to clear out and i was getting sooo frustrated.....

They left and i followed them downstairs at that moment trying to be courteous....

. as soon as the door's closed she ran upstairs .. as soon as i saw that i ran chased her down making some noises....

she ran in and tried to close the door.. laughing and giggling as i pretended that she was stronger.

i pushed it open and and suddenly there was a stare...

a super stare where he conveyed through her eyes what a horny girl she was.. She wanted to fuck now

she jumped on me...

she's about 5 foot 2 and me being about 6 -3 ish and well built caught and slammed that babe on the

bed..

i turned her around .. pulled a fist full of hair.. and my cock was pressing against her butt..

i reached in as she shrieked. and ripped her panties off....

she was giggling and swearing some dirty stuff in punjabhi..

i signalled her to bun her hair......

she called me a asshole... i think in hindi. she bunned her hair well... licked her lips and told me to fuck her good...

i lifted her up.. took her downstairs to a glass table we have.. put her on that..

and started fucking her doggystyle......

she was grunting yelling like a pig.... i was trying to concentrate to fuck her as hard as i can...

then she tried to pull herself up... she is quite strong for a 5 foot 2. but me being way bigger. kept pressuring her down and kept the pounding....

she then gave up and i pounded away. this act turned me on soo much that i almost came... so i stopped.....

then we sat on the couch she jumped on me. and started riding me like a professional.. she shaked her head so much that the bun was getting loosened as she kept fucking.......

this i could not take.. she was riding me looking at me with cruel cruel faces.. and her long hair was slowly and surely unrapping itself..

i pulled it out.. and came right on her tits...

my cock was soooo hot in the action. i almost dropped dead.... after the brief fuck.......

i came like a god... atleast i thought i did.... hehe

we then ate .. fucked.. watched tv.. fucked ... she got some sleep. i went out and came and fucked... her hair..

aaaaah what a day i say........

no fucking tomorrow as brother is gonna be home!!! Sad but i am glad for today again.!!

will keep you posted guys!