Long hot hair bhabhi story update

by longhaircrazylover

Hi,

This is an update from those you have read in my previous post on the long hair babe who i have been fucking who happens to be my brother's wife.....

I have been travelling lately and i hadnt been home in a long time since i live with my brother's.... it was almost 2 months till i got back..

For those who havent read my previous post, my brother's wife.. who is a punjabhi woman , about 24 to 25 yrs.. of age... had silky,volumeful , long hair... almost till her fucking butt... she has beautiful breasts and she is about 5 feet 2 inches.. and she is sexual very very active..

and she uses it and keeps playing with it 24x7 when she is awake... she is extremely flirty and uses her hair to keep doing that.. to men...

and i have had sex with her 3 times.. and she is one.. hardcore crazy woman in bed!!

So on the day of my return.. i noticed her cooking in the kitchen ..

as soon as she noticed me.. she unbraided her hair flopped it around a bit.. and tied it into a loose bun.. while i was saying the hi-hellos to my other family members...

and i am sucker for any beautiful woman to play with her hair or just pay attention to their silky hair during conversations...

almost every girl friend i have had has been with long gorgeous hair...

it is must requirement for me.. there is nothing more turning on than a confident girl with beautiful long hair......

so since i am back now.. i will for sure.. be fucking her tomorrow or day after.. hopefully tomorrow morning..

monday mornings no one at home! and i can use the whole house....

she is been pretty quite.. but she has occasionally given me smiles.. that she has been waiting for me......

hehe ...

it will be fun.. wish me luck!

i will in detail keep it updated on this thread