Re: Re: Sitting behind long hair girls i

by event horizon

i loved sitting behind girls in school. i would always put my seat up right up against the back of their chair, so that thier hair was on my desk, and i would just have my fingers under her hair. omg it was so soft and sillky. I also did this with a few girls, picking off hair off of their back, and putting it in my pocket until i would get home and masturbate with it. There was this one girl with ass length mexican hair brown. she had a class before me, and i sat behind where she sat previously. and she left supeer long strands of hair. To my advantage i took them and stashed them away until i got home. I have to tell u. it was the best. fresh hair right off her head. I went home, and fucked it. Best time of my school career. This went on for a half of the year. so i pretty much had 100 strands of her long hair. and then one day. this girl who had a lighter brown hair left a really big chunk of her hair on the desk, where the nails are in front of the seat. i took out as much as i could get. (got most of it which is good) and i combined her and the other girls hair and humped it. Was the most softest hair i have ever felt. i came in 5 seconds. i can still remember til this day on how soft it felt on my cock. s yeah thats my story about the girls in school. Good thing is, i never got caught stealing their hair.