Re: Re: Re: Btw. a few posts below i pos

by Jeff

Now this is what I'm talking about. Look at this girl's hair:

It's so airy and weightless. It looks so soft that you could just pull her into your lap, bury your face in it, and never let her go. I love that look.

I happen to have two videos of this girl brushing and playing with her hair. I'm uploading one now. No sound though.

Girls, if you like to give your man 'hairjobs,' try this: Don't touch with your hands. Only with your hair (you will both have to be very patient). The sensation is almost nonexistent at first, but over time more and more nerve endings are teased to life and before long he will be able to feel every strand of hair brushing against him. When he starts to thrust into your hair you know you have him. At that point, you can continue to tease him until he cums or - and this is arguably more fun - you can straddle him and take him in. His cock will be so hypersensitive that the pleasure will slice through him like a razor (I am speaking from personal experience). If he can avoid cumming too early, it'll be an experience he never forgets. Just an idea for a treat.