My Longhair Fantasy

by Cindy

Hi All

This is my way of having sex using long hair. Don't think I'm weird, this is my fantasy. I live it out almost every day with my beautiful girlfriend. Feels a bit funny yet sexy talking out of the bedroom but here goes.

We have a shower together. Samantha (My girlfriend) always washes my hair first. I then wash hers. When we get out of the shower it is hairdryer time We want our hair sleaky smooth when we have sex. My hair hangs just below my bum Thick Silky Golden Blond. Sam's is even longer. Hers just touches the back of her knees. Sort of ANYA's lenght. Also thick and straight. I blowdry her her straight then she does mine. The kissing and caressing starts there. We are also both naked at this time. When finished we alwways try and cover each other with our now perfect hair. Then we move to the bed kissing each other. I move down to her warm wet pussy and start kissing it softly while she pulles my hair over her body moaning softly. When she gets nice and wet I move up and give her a nice long kiss so she can taste the cum from her pussy. This turns her on emmediatly. She then goes down on me throwing her hair over my body kissing and sucking my pussy wildly. This drives me insane, The warm feelingof hair covering my whole body and her soft tongue carressing my clitoris. While Sam sucks and licks my pussy its time for phase 2. I comb here hair out over my body and then braid it to the tip. She then moves up and I start sucking again. She braids my hair to the tip. We move into a 69. Now its free for all. Sam Starts by tickling my clit with the tip of her hair. Then She sticks her warm clean ponytail into my pussy piece by piece until my whole pussy is filled with soft warm long braided hair. I then do the same to her first tickling her clit with the tip of my braid then force the whole lenght of it in her pussy. By this time it is almost time to cum.

We both start sucking and sticking our tongues in as deep as we can fingering and sucking as we go. I am now so horny its no joke. I can feel her dripping but the hair soaks it all up. One rule about the next move You can only cum it you are at the bottom. I allways start on top When she starts cumming she gives me the signal. I stop sucking. Fling my head back so the hair all comes out her pussy in one long wet cumfilled moment. This takes your orgasm up to a level where it has never been. With the hair on the way out her pussy I can see the cum flying from here pussy. My ponytail now drenshed in cum I loosen the braid and move to the bottom causiously not to let her hair out my pussy She then licks me until that point of no return and as I start letting go. She flings her even longer braided pontail out my pussy. I cant explain the amount of cum that comes with that. She undoes her braid to and we both throw our wet tresses over each other. We then sit up kissing eachother fondling each others pussys until we cum again one final time. Then its back to the shower. We wash each other. have one more session in the shower before we dry our hair and go to bed. We fall into each other's arm and fall assleep cover in long warm hair.

I have never told anyone about it and now its out to all. I actually got my pussy wet just telling you all about it and can't wait for Sam to come home. I was going to suggest this to Anya for a video with another beautiful longhaired lady like she is. That would be something.

Anyway, now you all know How we (Samantha and I) make longhair work for us.

Love you all

Cindy

Are there any other