Re: A question for Anya

by Anya Website: Hairjob Aficionado

Hi Scandinavian Kiss

I understand what you mean about it not coming out very easily; when water comes into contact with the hair & semen, the consistency seems to change quite a bit. I would suggest she first try to lick/suck it off her hair. If she really loves you, she will do this.

I'm just kidding No woman has to prove her love this way.

What I do is, I get a towel and "hug" the soaked area of my hair. Try to absorb what you can, *gently* wiping the area as well. Next, run warm water over the hair... and very important... with your fingers, try to *gently* separate the hair that has been ejaculated on, don't try to comb through. Semen tends to hold the hair together, but you want to loosen it up to make it wash out easier. Next, shampoo. I usually shampoo twice, *gently* massaging the areas where the semen may be. Afterward, I always use conditioner.

I could also suggest after all the shampooing and conditioning, she try a keratin spray on her hair while it is damp, before she combs/brushes her hair. Chi makes a great leave in strengthener/conditioner called Keratin Mist. It has a light scent, and leaves your hair feeling very soft & silky, it also helps comb through any possible tangles. She can then style as usual.

Please lemme know if you have any other questions

xoxo,

Anya

Rose