Re: Re: YouTube longest hair of Sweden

by sucker4hair

I think I can help out with the translation. Im from Norway, but the language is almost the same as my own

At the beginning they are just saying that we are going to see something remarkable. Then the guy tells to the ladies he wants them to stand up and show their hair, and he measures their hair, and the girl on the right has the longest hair (1,65 meter or about 5 foot 5) The other girls hair is about 6 inches shorter. Then he goes on and asks if there are a lot of trouble having this long hair, if people are sitting on it and stuff like that, and the girls replys with a smile that there is no problem at all But when it is loose, it does tend to get stuck in car doors, door handles and stuff like that... Then the guy jokes about it would be a problem if somebody drove away with their hair. The girls tell him that they usually dont wear it loose.. Then the guy asks if they dont want to cut it short, and they say "no" its a part of who they are and stuff like that.. Then he asks what kind of products they use, and they say they only use shampoo and conditioner. Then a younger girl stands up, that is one of the womans daughter.. After that the guy asks how fast it grows and if they never cut, and they say they trim a little bit every 45 days or so.. Then he finishes of by saying its remarkable. The girls at the end are just saying stuff like : Imagine having long hair like that! The end