Re: Re: Cornucopia of long hair...

by longpageboy

Although I´m German, I also thought there were some street shots from Toronto. The last time I was there (last Saturday of July, 2008) in the very downtown section of Yonge Street (not far from Massey Hall, if i remember correctly) on the busy sidewalk there was an incredibly beautiful blonde passing me.

By "beautiful" I mean: absolutely everything about her was just perfect - her face, her skin, the way she walked, her body, her tasteful (not flashy) clothes, and her full honey blonde ponytail to her mid-thighs.

Everything went so fast that I couldn´t produce my camera before she had disappeared in the crowd again. I just stood there staring after her for a moment until another perfect stranger in whose way I was getting when the girl/woman came into sight for a brief glance again, said in a very friendly and uplifting way: "Yeah, real gorgeous hair, eh?"

I felt like I had had a divine apparition.

And by the way, a wonderful post by exploding colon. How many visitors of the forum have been claimed by heart attacks in the wake of this contribution?