indian actress/singer

by Hallgerd

I have a question, btw I come from central Europe, a male.

Can somebody maybe post me a link to the video of an indian actress with beautiful long silky hair? I remember that she put her hair on some lucky guy's face and kept swinging it for some seconds while singing until he ran away. This must have been made in the 80ies. I always imagined how luck i'd be if that happened to me. I could spent hours and hours under that silky curtian. This must feel amazing, too bad I don't know any women like that.

Btw, if i had to pick up my favourite long haired model, it would be Australian gal Mandy. I know her hair is shorter now, but nevertheless it's not only her beautiful hair that made her be my favourite, also her approach. Everytime I read her posts, I imagine her being very gentle, friendly and sweet. I also remember her saying that when she had really long hair, past her knees, she always loved it when people on the street stopped her and asked if they could touch it. I would anything to have that kind of honour. Mandy, if by any chance you read this, know that you're amazing, one of a kind. Greetings to Australia and to your folks!

One more thing - my nickname was picked from and icelandic saga from the 10th century when a women with that name had hair almost to the ground and that was her glory, being the most beautiful woman on the whole island since her little age.