Re: worlds greatest hairjob

by Jake Website: LOLSH

I'm not usually interested in replying to threads like this, but I will try and clear a few things up from what has been mentioned.

Firstly, both Samantha and I are both very able to speak for ourselves. If Samantha writes something, she will put her name to it likewise with me. It may be common practise for people to post as someone else here, but that is not something we will do.

Samantha has not cut her hair :)) That always makes me smile. She hates getting a trim (which she has not had for sometime now). I think she would pass out if more than an inch was taken off. Her hair has grown though.

The post about our site not being updated - yes we are guilty of that, and I can only say we are really sorry it is this way. For those of you who do not know we have gone though some really big changes in the last couple of years. One of them is we had a little girl last year which really turned our world upside down and I am really enjoying being a Dad I have also been busy with other projects and it is sad to say that LOLSH was one thing that just didn't get any time devoted to it. Some of you may understand how long it actually takes to film edit and produce a video. It is cetainly a lot longer than the actual video itself.

Some good news though. Samantha has been doing live shows for some weeks, and in fact has one scheduled for tomorrow (Saturday 5th). We are looking to add the show access into LOLSH, but again it is getting the time to do it.

Both Samantha and I wish all the people that come to our sites well, and can reassure you that there are plans in place to produce more videos and pictures in the near future.

Cheers, Jake.