Info>>>

by Romeopapa Website: The Long Hair Palace

I just joined, and I think it looks very promising! As with any new venture, it takes time to learn all the pitfalls and work all the bugs out. Ninja would tell you the same about this very forum, and I'm always trying to find ways to improve mine. Sadie is just starting out, and like many of you, I have been waiting anxiously for over a year to see where this would go. If we want it to go anywhere, we need to support her, like DAC said, and not simply start badmouthing the site because it didn't meet out (too) high expectations right out of the gate. I'll be honest and objective here, I had a bit of trouble joining up through ccbill. Sadie's site was not to blame, it had to do with my somewhat overzealous credit card company's fraud division. After I got that straightened out there was a little glitch because the system had locked me out. But after a couple of nice emails, Sadie had it all fixed and I'm in! The very first video I checked out was pretty much exactly what I was hoping for. POV, laying on a public beach with her head in his lap under a cabana (?) stroking him to climax with her hair. You could hear the voices of other people nearby, so it had an added thrill of being caught in public. Looking down at her bikini clad body in the hot sun it was as close to actually being there as you could get! Very hot!!! Tongue Sticking Out As far as price, you bring up a good point. I also had to ask for the pricing, because I couldn't see it before actually joining. This is just one example of something that one doesn't necessarily consider when putting the site together until it gets put into practical application. I asked her about it directly, so she knows it's a concern, and something that I'm sure can easily be addressed. (Don't mean to speak for her, just from my own experience with building a website.) Once you get in to the site, there are eleven (11) picture sets ranging from a dozen pics to 70. Right now there are 5 hair-related videos and a shopping cart, where it looks like she may do things like auctioning off her hair in the future. (similar to Gerv Girl, perhaps). The price to join is $25 USD for thirty days, or $20 per month with recurring billing. I don't know about Euros or Pounds. I thought she said it was the same, but I'm not sure. Anyway, just wanted to give the benefit of my experience to anyone who was thinking about joining. Please don't expect the equivalent of Anya's site right away. Remember, she is just getting started. In my opinion, Leona's site has come a long way in content since she first reopened. It takes time, and the only way she can address any concerns or problems you might experience is if you make them known to her. Hopefully in a friendly, encouraging way. I for one look forward to watching this grow into something fantastic! Good Luck, Sadie!!